Tuesday, May 23, 2023

2022 Bowman Platinum Blaster!

Let's open some more cards! How about some 2022 Bowman Platinum? I don't think I remember the last time I've opened any BP. I know, I can probably look it up. Let's just say its been a while. This is another one of those sets I don't really understand. So, it's just a glossy version of players you can find in Bowman that's not Bowman Chrome? Is this something people were begging for? No matter...might as well open some packs.

How did this box go? Let's find out!


Here's the box. See? It's "platinum" and fancy.


A few packs, which is nice.


So, maybe a "shiny Fire" is better than "shiny Bowman"? Here's Xander hoping he can outrun the black hole behind him.


OK. Maybe it's Bowman after all. I have no idea who this is. 


This guy I do. I seem to get one of him in every blaster. At least he's started having a decent season after last year's disappointment.


And, then this guy.

So, four Red Sox using two different backgrounds. The fact that I had to double check means it probably wasn't worth the effort to change them up. I'm not sure I understand.

What do you think of the set? How did your boxes go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week