Thursday, May 11, 2023

2022 Topps Heritage Blaster!

More Cards! Today, let's try some more 2022 Topps Heritage. I've opened a bit of this already, but I think it's always fun to open more. Even if the abandoned the Red Sox hedge.

How did this box go? Let's find out!



I mean, I'll keep looking for those "Real One" autographs and relics!


Seriously, when am I going to just save one of those Devers/Bogaerts packs?


Conner Wong manages to smile despite the fact that there is no hedge behind him. Or, he's looking forward to what's to come?


The same for Xander? He's also clearly missing the hedge. But, his face also says, "I'm about to make a huge career mistake". I wonder what he's thinking about.


Duran here says, "If I can't pose in front of a hedge, I'm not posing at all. You'll just have to follow me around with a camera and hope for the best."

And there you have it. Three Sox cards in this box. But, a couple rookies with futures ahead of them, and one washed up vet. Not a bad mix.

How did your box go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week