Thursday, May 4, 2023

2023 Topps Series One Blaster!

More Cards! Time for another blaster of 2023 Topps Series One! Yeah, I have more of this to open. What, exactly, is "self control"? I just can't help myself. So, we're opening another box.

How did this box go? Let's find out!


Here's the box. I love how I always show a pic of the sealed box to "prove" to you all that I did open this myself, and these are the contents of the box. Of course, this picture does neither of those things. But, it still makes for a nice entry picture.


Same goes for the pics of the packs. Although, I do enjoy seeing them all in a pile. It's so inviting.


My gosh, these "Stars of MLB" inserts. No idea why they keep trotting these out every year. Give me more throwback designs over this monstrosity. At least Devers is actually a "star".


A nice Winckowski rookie card. I like how the picture makes it look like he's trying to step over the graphic. Hope he didn't trip.


Speaking of rookies, here's another one. Bello has been a bit up and down, literally, but he seems to have the "stuff" to be a quality addition to the rotation. Hopefully this is a noteworthy card at the end of the season.

And there you have it. A couple rookies and a "star". I guess I can't complain about that.

How did your box go?



No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week