Thursday, December 27, 2018

Year in Review: Titleholder Visits

As we look back at the year in Section 36, I wanted to touch on visitors! 2018 has absolutely been a banner year for interviewing titleholders here at Section 36. Last year at this time I was over the moon excited that the number of interviews had increased from four in 2016 to 25 in 2017. This year? I completely blew that out of the water. Check out the list of titleholders who visited Section 36 in 2018:


Miss Red Rose City Jenna Martorana 11-30

Yup. That's an unbelievable 39 titleholders that visited! Those visitors covered two organizations, and ten states! From the heart of Red Sox Nation to the depth of Dodgers Country, and a few in-between. Five interviewees graced the stage at Miss America, where two finished in the top five, and Bridget Oei finished first runner up! What a magical year.

I could not be more flattered that so many titleholders have been willing to visit with us. I hope you've enjoyed them as much as I have. I'd like to say that a goal for 2019 is to have even more, but I'm not sure that's even possible. I'm certainly willing to give it a try though.

So, thanks so much to all these visitors.

I can't wit to see what next year brings.

1 comment:

  1. If it dropped to 36 next year I don't think you'd complain :)

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week