Friday, December 7, 2018

Isabella Tropeano Visits Section 36!

Section 36 has another visitor! Isabella Tropeano is a world traveler, a Red Sox fan, and a current member of the New
Photo by Rob Hare
England 
Patriots Cheerleaders! I'm so excited that she was willing to take some time out of her schedule to talk with us about those topics, and a few more. I know you'll love reading what she had to say.

So, let’s see what happens when Isabella Tropeano visits Section 36!


You have a degree in applied psychology and human development. What do you like about that field? 

I LOVE people. Honest and truly I cannot imagine my world without lots of social interactions. I love getting to know people, exploring our similarities, differences, values, goals and even the way we think! While I don’t currently hold a job in this exact field, I like to think that my degree helps me every day in the field of personal training and of course as an NFL cheerleader!


What made you decide to try out to be a New England Patriots Cheerleader? 
Photo by Rob Hare
I decided to try out to become a New England Patriots Cheerleader first and foremost because I was ready to take my dancing to the next level. I was on BC’s dance team for three years and was ready to push myself to become a professional. Making the team has been the most amazing experience of my life. When deciding to try out I could have never even imagined all the opportunities and experiences NFL cheerleading would soon reward me.

How did you celebrate making the squad for a second time? 
The second time I made the team I was surrounded by my teammates at Gillette Stadium! Making the team a second time was so different from the first, I think because I got to be excited about all the things I knew I would get to experience again, like our swimsuit calendar trip, game days and promotional appearances.

How have things been different for you during your second year on the team? 
Things have been so different this year but definitely all in the best
way possible! I feel more confident and not as nervous when performing in front of all of our fans, and lots of new friendships with my teammates have blossomed which I am so thankful for. It’s a known NEPC thing that you wait for the day you are no longer a rookie because you finally feel like you have it all together!


You’ve been able to travel all over the world. What has been your favorite place to visit? Why? 
While my favorite place has to be Italy, since that is where my Dad is from and where most of my family lives, another amazing trip I took was to Mexico City for the Patriots vs. Raiders game. I had no idea what Mexico City would be like and the people were so warm and welcoming. I got to climb to the top of the Pyramid of the Sun and sign autographs for hundreds of fans. Being with my best friends, in a brand-new place doing what we love certainly made memories that will last a life time.  

What is your personal fitness routine? 
I switch up my fitness routine all the time and since I’m a personal trainer myself I’m constantly trying new things. While I love getting in the gym and doing cardio and weights I also love Corepower yoga’s sculpt class. Sculpt is a yoga class which incorporates weights. It’s high intensity and sure to leave you sore the next day. Speaking of fitness if anyone is looking for a new routine, I’m running a January fitness program with my teammate Talia which is sure to be a success!

Your boyfriend is a pitcher in the Minnesota Twins organization. Are you still able to cheer for the Red Sox? 
Of course!! Since we both live in Boston during his off season we certainly still root for the Sox. I grew up a Red Sox fan and they will always be one of my favorite teams. There’s nothing like a warm summer night watching baseball with a famous Fenway Frank!

Is there a feature or activity at Fenway Park that you’d especially like to experience? 
I’ve always wanted to go to one of the extreme winter sports events at Fenway Park. I think it would be so cool to see the park transformed into a snowy wonderland!

What were you doing when the Red Sox won the 2018 World Series? 
Brian and I were on our couch glued to the TV! We had good vibes it was going to be the Red Sox throughout the entire series and were waiting for that last pitch!

-----

I bet a lot of us would answer that last question the same way!

As always, I want to thank Isabella for visiting with us. I enjoyed everything she had to say! I also want to thank her for the pictures she sent along to include with the interview. They're incredible shots.


As a way to follow along with Isabella, I suggest you visit her New England Patriots Cheerleaders bio page. It's full of great information and pictures. It's a wonderful way to follow her journey through the season, and hopefully the Super Bowl!

You should also absolutely contact her to take part in the January fitness program she's running! It looks like the perfect way to make sure that you keep that New Year's resolution this year.

Thanks again for the visit Isabella, and Go Pats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week