Monday, October 5, 2026

Posting Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In keeping with the pink theme for the month, I wanted to talk about this card.


2023 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor Triston Casas.

I'll admit, I'm only mostly sure this is the pink refractor. It could be pink. It could be magenta, it could really be most anything. But, we're going to call it pink. 

As a Casas collector, I've been slowly putting together a rainbow of this card. I think it's a great image catching the follow through of another home run. While the headshot is a bit goofy, it honestly encapsulates him pretty well. All in all, a nice offering from Topps.

-----

If you can, this month (and every month) I would like you to consider donating to the American Cancer Society to support their breast cancer research efforts.

“You help us fund breakthroughs that accelerate cures and save lives.  And we know that a breakthrough only counts when people can reach it. Your gift to the American Cancer Society helps move research forward and connects people facing breast cancer with the answers, care, and support they need — wherever they live and whatever stands between them and treatment. This October, please join us in helping end cancer as we know it, for everyone.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week