Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Trinity Luttrell Visits Section 36!

Section 36 had another visitor! 
Trinity Luttrell is passionate about supporting service members, a businesswoman, and the current Miss Heritage Days Teen. I was so excited that she wanted to visit with us to discuss those topics, and a few more. 

So, let's see what happens when Trinity Luttrell visits Section 36!

How did you celebrate winning the Miss Heritage Days’ Teen crown?

My parents gave me a huge bouquet of white roses. And my Glammy ( Yes!, that’s what us grandkids call her) & Pappy came along with a few cousins.


What part of the upcoming Miss Maryland’s Teen competition are you most nervous about?

Talent.


What has been the biggest surprise about your time as Miss Heritage Days’ Teen?

How I had to take my title earned and use it for the good throughout my year of service. Lastly, the expenses since I’m a festival title holder. There are no sponsors vs competing in a local, meaning my sash and everything else comes out pocket.


How did you select your CSI, “Cards for Heroes”?

My great grandfather was a WW2 navy veteran and I wanted to bring awareness to service members and active duty with some positivity and say thank you. 


If you could be a Disney character for a week, who would you choose? Why?

Belle, because I resemble her and because she doesn’t judge the Beast on his his appearance on the outside but the heart he did have within.


If you had an extra ticket to see the Red Sox play the Orioles, who would you take with you? Why?

My Dad since he’s a Birds fan. 


---

That sounds like fun!


As always, I want to thank Trinity for visiting with us, and for sending along the pictures to go with the interview.

I also want to wish her luck when she competes for Miss Maryland's Teen! It would be fantastic to have the first Section 36 Forever wear that crown.

I'm sure you'd like to follow along with Trinity during her journey as Miss Heritage Days Teen. You should be sure to check out her title's Instagram. It's a great way to keep track of everything she has going on.

Thanks again Trinity, and good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week