Wednesday, March 22, 2023

2022 Topps Holiday Blaster!

 I think it's time to open some more cards! Let's go back in time a little bit for this one. I know the 2023 cards are out and being opened. But, I still had this box of 2022 Topps Holiday I hadn't talked about yet. This is always a fun set. It's a great way to get some variety into my collection by adding unique parallels to my favorite cards.Plus the chance at clever hits is a nice draw.

How did this box go? Let's find out!


There's the box. How very festive.


And the packs, also decked out in their holiday best. The box also includes this die cut ornament card. As you can see, it's annoyingly big. Not exactly sure what to do with this thing. But, it's a fun idea and goes along with the theme.


A rookie card of Jarren Duran. I like this year's design. The holly border is obvious, without being overwhelming. And the snowflakes let you know right away that this is a special set.


Rafael Devers seems to be enjoying the snowfall like a big kid.


Trevor Story looks like he's trying to hit the snowflakes with his bat. I don't think that would be effective.

And there you have it. Nothing to brag about. But, a fun box with a few Sox cards to add to the collection. That's really all I'm looking for from this set.

How did your box go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week