Monday, April 24, 2023

2022 Topps Holiday Blaster!

More cards! I still had this box of 2022 Topps Holiday, so I thought it made sense to explore today. It's still a fun set. I like being able to add some variety to my collection. This set makes for an affordable parallel type card of these players. It also doesn't take itself too seriously, which I enjoy.

How did this box go? Let's find out! 



Apparently it's a "Mega Box". Ok, I guess.


With lots of packs. Maybe that's the "mega" part. They always manage to convince me that more packs somehow gives me a better chance of getting something good. Weird, I know. The odds are probably all the same.


Like I said, not taking itself seriously. A die cut of JD in a Santa hat? Sign me up. Although, it's biger than a standard card, so no idea what I'm going to do with this thing. Other than post a picture of it every Christmas, of course.


And here's short-time Red Sox Eric Hosmer. I really thought he was going to be the key to the Sox season last year. Oh well.

And there you have it. Definitely not much Sox quantity. Was it quality? At least it was fun. That's really all I'm looking for from this set.

How did your box go?


2 comments:

  1. All those cards and only two Red Sox? I'm sure you got at least eight Yankees in there huh? :/

    the JD tree die-cut is really neat though.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week