Monday, April 17, 2023

2022 Topps Opening Day Blaster!

Not sure why I had one of the lying around, but they're always fun to open. Obviously, there won't be anything spectacular in it. Or, even anything likely worth opening the box. But, sometimes I just want to open lots and lots of cards. And, this definitely serves that purpose. 

Let's see how this one went!


I mean, I suppose there could be an autograph card. That would likely be a good pull.


So, so, so many packs. That's always fun.


These cards are fun is a weirdly annoying way. The perforations make them a little more fragile than I like my cards to be. Although, it makes it easier to tear off the side with Bogaerts wearing that yellow thing.


A nice picture of Verdugo here. I'm going to assume he just scored a super important run.


Maybe JD here drove Verdugo in? Although, they're wearing different uniforms. So that's much less likely.


Yet another uniform. Geez the Sox wear a lot of them.


And here's Xander in his second different uniform in the box. Neither of which he'll be wearing anymore. 

And there you have it. Quite a few Sox, but with so many packs that was probably expected. And, also as expected, there was nothing to write home about. Even though I was actively looking for one of those autographs they warned me about. But, it was still plenty of fun.

Did your box do any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week