Monday, April 10, 2023

2022 Topps Series One Blaster!

OK. What am I earth still doing with one of these lying around. I guess when you have other options in your closet to open, this keeps getting pushed back. Must have bot a few of these for free shipping or something at Target, and never quite got around to opening them. I guess that ends today. 

Let's see how this one went! 


Here's the box. Hey, did you know Ohtani can hit AND pitch? Imagine, someone who can bat and play a defensive position well.


Right off the bat, a former Sox. Guess that's what happens when you open older packs. Still not sure why the Sox got rid of Barnes. I mean, I can see thinking he's overpaid. I wouldn't agree, but it's at least an arguable opinion. But, why did the Marlins not think so? They felt he was worth the money/players it took for him to pitch for them. And it's not like he's a star player who brings in fans even if he doesn't perform. He's only useful to them if her performs. Why isn't he useful to the Sox?


We've seen this one before. The more I see thos city connect uniforms...they're still hideous. 


Speaking of former Red Sox, here's one. I don't think you should put players on throwback designs if they originally appearde on those throwback sets. I don't need "another" 1987 Topps Boggs card. 


JD pointing towards LA?


And we'll round it out with this nice Travis Shaw action photo.

And there you have it. The best of the bunch, which isn't saying much.

How did your blaster go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week