Wednesday, February 23, 2022

2021 Topps Heritage Blaster!

Looks like it's been a while since I've opened one of these. They're always a lot of fun. Do you enjoy these as well?

How'd I do?

Let's find out!


Here's the box, including the fun throwback design. I wonder how they came up with the "6+" age restriction. What about cardboard makes is inappropriate for kids under six? Are the wrappers choking hazards or something?


Here are all those choking hazards all spread out. Not exactly a ton of packs in this one. Or, any one I suppose. I do like the design, though.


And here's the card design we were all expecting. Everyone knows what the design looks like, and has for the last 50 years. We also already know what the Red Sox hedge looks like. I really need to figure out how to get there someday.

And that's it. An entire blaster, five whole packs, and one Red Sox cards. I know that's not exactly odds busting. But, it's a bummer anyway.

How did your blaster go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week