Monday, August 23, 2021

2021 Topps Series 1 Blaster!

Yet another box I can't remember where it came from. Not sure if it's from the card vendor story, or not? But, where it came from isn't nearly as important as the fact that it's open and ready to be talked about.

Let's get to it!


You probably don't need to see the box, but it helps me stay organized. I guess you'll have to deal with it,


What am I going to do with yet another card of this guy? Will it ever stop?


Former Red Sox Jon Lester. Lots of pinstripes in the first two cards. With the cropping of this picture, the pinstripes sure do make things a jumbled mess.


Another former Sox pitcher. At least there's no pinstripes here. 


A chrome version of a guy having a pretty good year.


What the....another one??


A nice short print variation of the newest member of the 500 HR club.


I don't like World Series cards as much when they don't feature the Red Sox.


He's off to a bit of a rocky start to his career. But, I think he could still make this card valuable some day.

Nothing super spectacular in the box, but a couple Sox and inserts of other stars. That's about all I usually hope for.

How did your box go?


No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week