Friday, May 3, 2019

Laura Aramini Visits Section 36!

Section 36 has another visitor! Laura Aramini is a recruiter, a Red Sox fan, and a rookie member of the New England Patriots
Photo by Dwight Darian
Cheerleaders!
 I'm flattered that she was willing to take some time out of her busy schedule to talk to us about those topics, and a few more. I know you'll love reading what she had to say.

So, let’s see what happens when Laura Aramini visits Section 36!

You are currently working as a healthcare recruiter. How did you get into that field?
After college, I needed a full time job and I fell into recruiting. I have always loved learning about people and helping others so I thought recruiting would entail both of those passions.

You were recently the choreographer for the Danceworks Boston production of “7 Years”. What was that experience like?
It was great to create a piece from scratch and have my vision come to life onstage.  I was able to experiment ideas on my group of dancers and play around with dynamics, formations, and patterns. The song was filled with emotion and I wanted to make the
audience feel something while watching the dance.  "7 Years" was the closing piece of the show so I was determined to create a dance that resonated with the audience. My goal was to make the audience cry, and that goal was accomplished!

What made you decide to try out to be a New England Patriots Cheerleader?
The Patriots Cheerleaders encompass all qualities that I value. I have looked up to the team as intelligent leaders who are kind,
genuine, and talented. I have always wanted to be part of that so I knew I needed to audition. Also, the fact that the Cheerleaders are so involved in the community and have the ability to make such a positive impact in people's lives was very appealing to me. Most of all, who wouldn't want to dance/cheer for the best team in the NFL?!!  Auditioning to be an NEPC was hands down the best decision I have ever made.

How did you celebrate making the squad?
Making the squad was the best day of my entire life!  My family and I actually had tickets to a musical that night so that ended up being my celebration!

Photo by
Justin Hammond

What are you most looking forward to during your rookie season?
I am excited for every single part of this season. Dancing on the field, promotional events, making a difference in the community, meeting fans, bonding with the team, and meeting so many inspiring and accomplished individuals are just a few.  I'm excited to learn from the veterans and continue to improve as a dancer and brand ambassador. I have already learned so much throughout the audition process and the practices so far. I'm excited to challenge and push myself every day to improve in all aspects of this position.

What is your personal fitness routine?
I like to switch up my fitness routine! I love hitting the gym, taking extra dance classes, and taking various fitness classes. Recently,
Photo by
James Jin
when working out on my own I've been doing a lot of cardio and weights.

Who is your favorite current Red Sox player? Why?
My favorite Red Sox player would have to be Dustin Pedroia because he's been such a staple of the team!

Is there a feature or activity at Fenway park that you'd especially like to experience?
I would love to sit on the Green Monster with my Dad and brother!

What were you doing when the Red Sox won the 2018 World Series?
When the Red Sox won the 2018 World Series I was with my family and we were all watching the game together. We are a big, loud Italian family so the excitement level in the moment was just unreal!



---

I can imagine things got pretty loud!

As always, I want to thank Laura for visiting with us. It was great hearing everything she had to say! It's always fun to combine two New England championship sports teams in one interview like this too.

As a way to follow along with Laura, I suggest you visit her New England Patriots Cheerleaders bio page. It's full of great information and pictures. It's a great way to follow her journey through the season, and hopefully the Super Bowl!

Thanks again for the visit Laura, and Go Pats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week