Wednesday, August 11, 2021

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 67 (595-603)

I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set.

Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.

How about we continue with page 67?



Red Sox Cards on the Page  

1. Juan Beniquez showing off those incredible Sox uniforms.


Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool 

Players are from the World Series are cool. Even though Beniquez didn't exactly star in the series, he was there! (John Vukovich and his 100% not airbrushed hat was not.) All-Star cards are cool. Cards of young Hall-of-Famers are cool. Rod Carew goes 2 for 2 there.


My favorite card on the page 

While it's hard to argue against that fantastic Carew, the Beniquez card shows some of Section 36. So...I mean...duh.


What would your answers to those last two categories be?

3 comments:

  1. The Carew is my favorite by a landslide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rod Carew easily. Also, the last card I needed to complete this set. (Even though I think I had it back in '75 at some point).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rod Carew, with a shout out to Colbert's infectious smile...

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week