Wednesday, August 18, 2021

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 68 (604-612)

 I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set.

Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.

How about we continue with page 68?




Red Sox Cards on the Page  

1. Terry Hughes making two pages in a row. 


Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool 

Team cards are cool. The Yankees? They're not.


My favorite card on the page 

Boy. There's is really not a lot going on with this page. Hunt and Zamora definitely bot have a look about them. Michael and Miller don't exactly seem to be taking their acting seriously. I guess I'll go with Hendricks. Of the two catching poses, he's definitely making the most of his.


What would your answers to those last two categories be?


3 comments:

  1. Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool? Yankees. #sweptthesox :)

    Pretty '70s page. 2 Fu Manchu mustaches, sideburns, 2 airbrushed caps, and a color drenched design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a lot of these in mini form in '75: Zamora, Miller, Michael, Hendricks and Hughes. I liked the Hendricks the most, so that's the coolest and the favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hendrick is cool, but Hughes' fu manchu cannot be denied!

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week