Monday, August 16, 2021

2020 Topps Chrome Update Blaster!

Do I open too much of this stuff? Is there such a thing as too much of this stuff? In either case, here's Another box that I picked up at some point when I found them. Maybe that's a system that needs to change. I've been buying blasters whenever I see them so that I can have them before they're gone. But, it's a little easier to find them than expected, so I end up with a ton of product. Hopefully you still care about these cards...if you ever did.

Let's check it out!


Hopefully you all remember what the box looks like. Look at those stars and rookies that I could get.
 

I still can't decide if mentally I'd rather get seven packs of four cards, or two packs of 15 cards. I guess the anticipation of opening each pack is pretty cool. What do you think?


Speaking of stars and rookies, here's a nice pull of a player on the box. This would have been more fun last year. Didn't I pull one of these last time?


Another player from the box! The Update set does a nice job of jamming as many versions as possible of the top rookies. Might affect value, but makes it fun to open.


And a genuine legend. Part of me wishes Topps would continue highlighting past All-Star games in future update sets. But, I'm sure that would just mean more Jeter cards every year so not sure I could handle that.

So, there are the highlights. No Red Sox cards, no hits. But, a few solid players. So, I guess it was a success.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week