Tuesday, December 27, 2022

2022 Topps Update Blaster!

I think it's time for some more 2022 Topps Update! I klnow, I just opened some of this. I know, it's probably weird to keep opening more. I know it's lazy. I know it's probably boring. But, I can't help it. There are cards to look at! How did this box go?

Let's find out!



Guess what that is!


Guess what those are!


I will say that these boxes are more fun when the Sox have a better rookie crop. I want Houck and Whitlock, not Duran. As great as this card is, I only need so many of them. I think I've passed that number a bit ago.


Yeah, yeah, yeah. Terrible card. Terrible uniforms.


And, another Refsnyder to close out the box.

So, nothing spectacular. Especially considering the Xander. But, it's always fun to take that chance, isn't it?

How did your box go?

1 comment:

  1. Only blasters & blister packs here. Now I am wondering what Hobby inserts might exist but not overly worried when already swimming in cards anyway. I managed to hit 2 Black Golds - Trout & Ohtani so I somewhat maximized there. Cards that just don’t translate to viewing on a screen.

    The retail “Stars of MLB” inserts have their moments. Your friend Duran is the only Red Sox card I have from it.

    Manny Ramirez has a card in the die-cut inserts.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week