Wednesday, December 21, 2022

2022 Topps Update Blaster!

It's time for some more 2022 Topps Update! I have this thing where I have to keep buy this whenever I see it. Is that weird? I can't help it. It's just so much fun with all the rookies, stars, and fun subsets.  How did this box go?

Let's find out!


Do you know what the box looks like yet?


Or all the pretty packs?


I still don't know what this insert set means. I still think it's pretty stupid. Nice to get another Manny card though.



I could handle signing hit to a long term extension at a reasonable price.


I like how Rob really pops against the out-of-focus background. The red jersey is certainly fun.


Still can't believe how jarring those yellow uniforms are. Guess he won't have to wear them again.


Is he a rookie? Is he a star? Is this a stupid insert set?


And here's Hill closing out the Red Sox portion of this box.

And there you have it. No superstars, but a nice selection of Sox.

How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week