Tuesday, August 23, 2022

2022 Bowman Blaster!

Doesn't look like I've opened one of these yet. Or, at least, I haven't told you about it. Bowman is always interesting because it's really something you're opening to put away for a bit. Sure, there are some current players you want to see. But, most of the cars are people you've never heard of. At least it's still fun to open packs. I certainly hope you agree.

Let's see how this one went!


As always, here's the box.


And the packs.


Like I said, there are some current stars available! Typical Bowman design with too much going one, but still almost identical to every other Bowman design.


A nice second year Dalbec.


Another veteran star. I like this picture. It's tightly cropped, but you can still see all the important parts of the action. I probably don't need the entire bat anyway.


And one of the rookies.

OK. So, the Bowman stayed pretty true to other blasters. Nobody in A ball. Nobody five years away from maybe hopefully playing in boston. Every card was of a real-life major leaguer. Not a bad box at all.

What did you think?

1 comment:

  1. I always like Bowman products…even the old early 50s originals

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week