Tuesday, August 30, 2022

2022 Topps Heritage Blaster!

I know, I just opened one of these not too long ago. But, when Target gives you deals based on how much you spend, you stock up on whatever they happen to have in stock. Right?

Right?

I do still wonder why there's so much of this still around. Has the novelty worn off? It's still a fun, clean, classic design. So, let's give it another whirl.

How'd it go? Let's find out! 


Are you tired of seeing this box yet? It's really the best way to set up the post.


Still haven't saved one of the Xander-Devers packs unopened yet. Why am I incapable of keeping an unopened pack? Do I have a problem? On second thought, don't answer that.


Remember when the Red Sox were in the postseason? That was fun.


I like Matt Barnes as much as the next guy. But, this extreme close up seems just a bit too close up for my liking.


I'd say Hill was a pleasant surprise for the Sox this year...but not sure how much of it should have been a surprise.


A much more reasonable close up here of Verdugo showing off his jewelry. Actually a really nicely composed portrait. I wonder if this was posed, or a really nice grab by the photographer.

And there you have it. The Sox cars from the blaster. Nothing spectacular. Maybe that's why these boxes are still on the shelves?

How did yours go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week