Thursday, July 6, 2023

2023 Topps Heritage Blaster!

Didn't I just open some of this? Yes. Am I going to open some more of it? Also yes. Is it likely that I'll open even more later? Also also yes. What can I say? I like opening packs, and this is a good product for that. So, I'll keep doing it, and I'll keep telling you about it.

Let's see how it went.


Hey, look, I see Devers on the box. Does that count as a Red Sox card? Do I need to save the box now? Is it sad that I even asked that question?


Nice retro feel to the packs.


This card again? Just to torture me my having to include Machado in my collection? Not fair, Topps, not fair.


Oh, this is a fun card? I love they way they do these featuring stars and legends from one team to make the ultimate collectable. I mean, every Red Sox fan would love a card featuring Yaz, and Fisk, and Devers, and...and...Jeter Downs? What in the name of Tris Speaker is he doing there? I mean, I understand Topps wanting to include the past-present-and future on the card. But...at what point was Downs the best choice for "future"? When was this decision made?


And a nice red card of all-star Kenley Jansen. I wish he wasn't wearing the blue uniform on the red bordered card. But, I guess I can't have everything.

And there you have it. A few all-stars, and Jeter Downs. 

How did your box go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week