Thursday, June 1, 2023

2022 Topps Heritage Blaster

Yup. More Cards! Let's try some more 2022 Topps Heritage. I'm noticing that I've opened a lot of this already. Was it more readily available than in the past? Did nobody else buy any and leave it all for me? I promise I didn't stalk the vendor and clean out his supply or anything. Just happened upon them on trips to Target. They were just always there for some reason.

How did this box go? Let's find out!


Here we go with the box. You probably know what it looks like by now. Weird that they put that line between Judge and Guerrero to make it look like those are two pictures. Wonder why they felt the need to do that.


And more packs. I know I say it every time. I need to save one of the Devers/Bogaerts packs.


JD was so eager to leave Boston, apparently the card was rushing away too. Luckily I was able to grab this blurry image before it completely left the frame. JD's grumpy face tells you he's not pleased with that development.


Dalbec, on the other hand, is perfectly happy to have his picture taken. Hopefully he'll have more opportunities in Boston to take more.

But, that was it. Just the two Red Sox this time, and neither one is technically in Boston. Oh well. 

How about you? How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week