Monday, June 26, 2023

2023 Bowman Blaster!

It's time to open another blaster of this I'd say. Like I've said before, it's is always a little less fun to open than some of the other sets since with all the pre-rookies. There's a lot of, "I think I've heard of that guy" when you open the packs. But, it's still fun opening them...right? And who knows. Maybe I'll look back at this post in a year or two and marvel at the key card I pulled.

Let's see how it went!


The box proudly displaying guys I'm supposed to have heard of.


They're all over the packs too!


I've heard of this guy. He's tearing up the lower levels of the Red Sox farm system. Blazing through it, you might say.


I don'r know this guy, but it's his first Bowman card. So, that's fun.


Oh yeah. Here's a guy I know. A fun picture of Devers too. I wonder where the ball ended up.


Another guy I've heard of as he climbs the rungs of the minor leagues. Won't be long now before he's in Boston.


See? He's a prospect and will soon be the new Mayer in town!


I don't know this guy, but look how shiny the card is!

And, there you have it. A smattering of goodness. Unknown potential, young future stars, and established vets. Nothing wrong with that.

How did your box go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week