Monday, December 13, 2021

Rose McKeen Visits Section 36!

Section 36 had another visitor! 
Rose McKeen is passionate about breaking eating disorder stigmas, a talented dancer, and the current Miss Manchester. I was so excited that she was willing to visit with us to discuss those topics, and a few more.

So, let's see what happens when Rose McKeen visits Section 36!

How did you celebrate winning the Miss Manchester crown?

I celebrated winning by going out to dinner with me teen and directors! it was so much fun I had an amazing time. 


What did you learn about yourself at the Miss Manchester competition that will help you when you compete for Miss New Hampshire?

At the Miss Manchester competition I learned I can do anything i put my mind to if i try hard enough. 


Is there a specific goal you’d like to accomplish during your time as Miss Manchester?

In my time as Miss Manchester I plan to continue working on my platform Break That Stigma and help people get over there eating disorders


How did you select your social impact initiative, “Breaking the stigma around eating disorders”?

I struggled with an eating disorder since I was 8 years old. It got worst and worst until i was 16 and finally accepted recovery and got better. 


What do you enjoy most about performing your talent on stage?

The best part about my talent is letting all my emotions out on the dance floor and being able to express myself. 


You’ve had the opportunity to do some modeling. What do you enjoy about being in front of the camera?

My favorite part about being in front of the camera is letting lose and being myself. modeling and photography is such an amazing art. 


If you could be a Disney Character for a week, who would you choose? Why?

If i could be any Disney princess i would definitely be belle! she is such an amazing powerful women. 


If you had an extra ticket to see the Red Sox play at Fenway, who would you take with you? Why?

If I could bring anyone with me to see the red sox I would bring my best friend Kayla, She’s a huge red sox fan and would love to go with me. 


Is there a feature or activity at a Fenway baseball game that you’d especially like to experience?

I would love to watch the home opener at Fenway!


---


That's so much fun!


As usual, I want to thank Rose for visiting with us, and for sending along the picture to go with the interview.


As Rose continues her time as Miss Manchester, I encourage you to check out her title's Instagram account! It's a great way to keep track of everything she has going on! 


I also want to wish Rose luck when she competes for Miss New Hampshire! It would be fantastic to have another Section 36 Forever wear that crown.


Thanks again Rose, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week