Tuesday, December 14, 2021

2021 Topps Stadium Club Blaster!

It's time for another blaster! Another 2021 Stadium Club one. I know we just did one of these, but I apparently was able to grab a few at once, making more for me to open!

Let's see how this one went!


Another box.


More packs, with the exact same picture as the box.

At this point in my last box, I talked about the weird Master Photo card Topps slipped into the box. This time? I honestly forgot about it, and didn't remember the white card carefully snuck into the white box before it made it to recycling. Hope it wasn't a valuable one. Are there valuable ones?


Not a Red Sox card. But...a couple Red Sox cameos. I wonder what the end result of this picture is. Everyone seems to be looking intently...even if Vazquez seems a bit more laid back. 


Here's a Red Sox card. A nice shot of Chris Sale about to make a batter look foolish.


Another non Red Sox card with a Red Sox cameo. This one has a nice old shot featuring two future Hall of Famers. I'm going to guess Ripken is safe. Any ideas?

So, not the greatest box in the world. One Red Sox card, and two cards of people doing well against the Red Sox. That's no fun. 

How did you box do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week