Thursday, December 9, 2021

2021 Topps Gypsy Queen Blaster!

It looks like this is the first time I'll be talking about this set! Always fun to include a new product. Gypsy Queen strikes me as an unnecessary product. I guess it's for people who like the old timey look, but don't like the odd card subjects you find in Allen & Ginter. So, maybe it has a role for some people.

How did I do in this box? There's only one way to find out.

Let's have a look!


Here's the box. Even that has an old feel to it.



And, the packs. Same theme.


And a Red Sox card! Not sure how I feel about an action shot in this set. I guess as the departure from A&G it makes sense. This is more of the fake old set.


Another Sox! Well, former Sox at this point. That's the risk you take with cards this late.


One of those fancy bordered parallels. Nobody I'm all that excited about. Or have even heard of. The pink is a nice color combo though.


So is the blue! Of course, I've heard of this guy. Always fun to get a Hall of Famer in your pack.


Especially when it's numbered!

All in all, a decent box. A couple Sox, a hit with the Puckett. Not sure I can expect much more.

How did your blasters go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week