Monday, December 20, 2021

2021 Topps Chrome Blaster!

Doesn't look like I've opened one of these on here yet...or I'm just forgetful. Of course, you all know what they look like already. Just like all the other Topps cards I've opened on here...but shiny! Let's see how I did!

Here we go!


The box, showing a couple players you're supposed to hope you pull.


The packs. There are lots of them, which is always exciting...until you remember there are only four cards in each one.


One of the cards was this one of Chris Sale.  Too bad he didn't pitch much for the Sox this year. The chrome shine actually makes the names harder to read. I didn't know that was possible.


Of course, neither did this guy. Interestingly, he's now back on the Sox. So...next year, will I get cards of JBJ on the Brewers while he's playing for the Sox as opposed to cards of him on the Sox while he's playing for the Brewers?

And, those are the highlights. I mean, a couple Sox cards are always nice. But, when you're going after Chrome...you're really looking for something slightly more significant. Pretty much a bust.

How did your blaster go?

1 comment:

  1. I have one waiting for me to open, but just haven't had the free time to tear into it.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week