Thursday, July 1, 2021

2020 Topps Chrome Update Blaster!

I'll be honest, I'm not 100% sure when I opened these. I've had the pictures ready to go for a bit now. So, you may be bored at looking at these. But, it must still be fun to see what came it my box, right?

I thought so.

Let's check it out!


As always, here's what the box looks like. They've nicely shown me some key players I should be looking out for.


And here are the packs. Again, keep those players in mind!


He's not one of those players. He's even better. Again, with no All Star Game in 2020, Topps had to get more creative with their filler cards. Celebrating ASGs from the past is a great idea. Any time I can get another Pedro is a good time.


Another all-time great.


Another Red Sox legend! This time celebrating a prior home run derby. I did get cards of current players in the box. promise.


See? Not a Red Sox. Not a very exciting card. But, a fun insert.


Hey! He's on the box! That must mean he's a good pull...right?


And finishing it off with another legend. Not really I see the point of this insert. (Or, the Decade's Next one above.) I guess it's just trying to find ways to use the players they have. At least it's a decent looking design.

So, there's the box. Pedro and Papi were the clear highlights. 

How did your box go?

1 comment:

  1. Some very cool cards here. Love the Clemente insert & Ortiz base.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week