Tuesday, June 8, 2021

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 58 (514-522)

 I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set.

Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.

How about we continue with page 58?


Red Sox Cards on the Page  

0. Although, there's at least one on the checklist card.


Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool 

Checklist cards are cool. And, I guess whatever's going on with Cruz's hat is pretty cool. Not a lot of great stuff on this page.


My favorite card on the page 

I mean, can a checklist be my favorite card? Pretty generic group of cards on this page otherwise. Other than some bad airbrushing. But, at least the checklist lists the card of 1975 World Series hero Luis Tiant.


What would your answers to those last two categories be?



1 comment:

  1. Manny Sanguillen for favorite card, Amos Otis's bad-ass sideburns for coolest card.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week