Monday, February 8, 2021

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 45 (397-405)

I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set.
 
Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.

How about we continue with page 45?


Red Sox Cards on the Page  

0. Still nothing.


Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool 

All-Star cards are cool. But, that's really all this page has going for it.


My favorite card on the page 

As much as I'd like to go with Mike Wallace and whatever that thing is he has on his head, I have to give the nod to Dick Allen. A great action shot showing off those glorious red and blue uniforms. The star logo, and a dang fine ballplayer. Pretty nice combination.


What would your answers to those last two categories be?


3 comments:

  1. Dick Allen is the definition of 70's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some glorious airbrushing on this page. The Harmon is nice but I'd have to go with the star power of Allen and Freehan here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dick Allen's the coolest card on this page.

    But my favorite back in '75 was the Sizemore. One is because I didn't see the rest of those cards that year. But that long hair and mustache was the coolest thing on cards when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week