Monday, February 1, 2021

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 44 (388-396)

I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set.
 
Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.

How about we continue with page 44?


Red Sox Cards on the Page  

0. That didn't last long..


Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool 

People who played in the 1975 World Series are cool. Fred Norman fits the bill there, although Reds fans may have preferred he didn't. All-Star cards are also pretty cool.


My favorite card on the page 

Definitely the Ron Cey. The color scheme, the star logo, the quality player, the crisp portrait. All that adds up to quite a card.


What would your answers to those last two categories be?


4 comments:

  1. Yeah the Ron Cey stands out here for sure. I also like the Norman and the signage behind DeMola - even though those tilted photos give me motion sickness lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm ... I think you know the answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost added it to the post to save you the trouble of pointing it out.

      Delete
  3. Cey and his All-Star logo are the easy answer, but I gotta give a shout out to Bud teaching us how to bunt!

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week