Tuesday, December 8, 2020

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 37 (325-333)

I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set. 

Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.


How about we continue with page 37?



Red Sox Cards on the Page:  1. The immortal Dick Drago makes a calm appearance.


Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool: Team cards are cool. Especially when those team cards show Hall of Famers as managers. While Tony Oliva isn't a Hall of Famer, this late is his career offering is a fun card of a multiple time all-star.


My favorite card on the page: Going to go with the Indians team card. Love the idea of adding a fun Frank Robinson to the collection. And, it's not like there's a TON of competition on this particular page. Plus, I just enjoy team cards.


What would your answers to those last two categories be?

2 comments:

  1. Jerry Hairston's sideburns for coolest card, but the Frank's Indians are probably my favorite as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The full-body capture of an in-game action shot makes the Mike Marshall cool to me.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week