Tuesday, December 22, 2020

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 39 (343-351)

I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set. 

Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.


How about we continue with page 39?




Red Sox Cards on the Page:  0. Nope. Not this time.


Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool: Managers as players are cool. In this case, we get two in Boone and Muser! Although, Bob Boone looses 1000 cool points for having Aaron F'n Boone as a son.


My favorite card on the page: I mean, not exactly looking at the Louvre with this page, eh? I want to say the Carrol or Frisella. But, even their goofiness isn't over the top. I guess I'll go with the Muser because those red and blue White Sox uniforms still catch me off guard. 


What would your answers to those last two categories be?


2 comments:

  1. Coolest card - Murcer (All-Star cards are always cool!)

    Favorite - Carroll's warm up jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite card then: Bob Boone by far, I loved that card as a kid.

    Favorite card now: Bobby Murcer, an American League all-star wearing a Giants hat.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week