Tuesday, December 15, 2020

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 38 (334-342)

 I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set. 

Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.


How about we continue with page 38?




Red Sox Cards on the Page:  0. Although, Jim Fregosi was close.


Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool: Managers as players are cool. For this one, Fregosi definitely qualifies. Cards of young Hall of Famers are cool. We can debate if Jim Palmer was "young" in 1975. But, he did have ten years left of his Hall of Fame career at that point.


My favorite card on the page: The Greg Gross card just calls to me. Virst, the color combination is off the charts. The red and yellow borders match the uniform color almost exactly. And, what a uniform it is! Plus, the addition of the rookie cup just give it yet another level of awesomeness.


What would your answers to those last two categories be?


1 comment:

  1. Palmer, without a doubt, was the cool cards on this page in '75.

    My favorite card though is the Leroy Stanton, just because I liked it so much back then.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week