Thursday, May 12, 2022

2022 Topps Series One Blaster!

Found another one of these. Cards are so hit or miss at Target. One day the shelves are empty. Next day 15 boxes of this are sitting there. Next day all gone. But, online it always stocked. So strange.

Let's see how this one went!


Here's the box. This time Topps tricked us by using two photos of the same player. I'm guess there's more than just Ohtani in this box.


But, he's the only one on the packs too.


Not a Red Sox card, but not a bad pull. If it can't be a Red Sox, it would have been nice to be a more hobby popular player. But, I'm certainly not complaining.


Old friend Jose Iglesias. Nice little action shot here. I can really sense the motion.


Based on his reaction, I'm guessing Matt Barnes did something positive in this photo. I can't be sure since he's been struggling a lot lately. Been a while since I've seen a similar reaction.


Speaking of struggling, here's a future star. I suppose that could still be true if Dalbec can turn things around.

And there we have it. A little short on the Red Sox side. But, any time you find the case hit at Target you have to consider it a good box.

How did yours go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week