Monday, November 15, 2021

2020 Topps Chrome Update Blaster!

Here's Another box that I picked up at some point when I found them. I know you're probably sick of the 2020 stuff, now that the 2022s are practically ready for release. But, I think it's always fun to look and talk about cards. I hope you feel the same way.

Let's check it out!


In case you've forgotten what a box of these looks like. 


And what the packs look like. I'm always surprised that there are only four cards in each pack. Trying to decide if I'd rather pay twice as much for twice the cards. How about you?


That's a great bat, don't you think? If I had pulled this in 2020, pretty sure it would have been a bit of a downer. A reminder that Mookie Betts was having an MVP type year in LA and Verdugo was here in Boston. Now? Mookie was much more pedestrian out west, and Verdugo was a key player on the Sox ALCS team. The trade is looked at quite a bit differently now. So, I can appreciate the artistry in this card a lot more than I would have otherwise.

But, that was the only Sox card in the box. The Sox may have won the Mookie trade, but I did not "win" this box.

How about your boxes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week