Tuesday, November 9, 2021

2021 Bowman Blaster!

I feel like I've opened a lot of Bowman lately. That's certainly not a bad thing. After all, when most of the cards are people you've never heard of, it's good to amass as many as possible to hold onto for the future. You never know which one will be the good one in five years. 

Let's see how this blaster went!


Here's what the box looks like.


Apparently there are six packs in each box. At twelve cards per pack, that's actually quite a lot. These days.


OK, I know this guy. The Red Sox top prospect is on a speed course to the big club. Not sure why I never noticed before, but the Bowman design allows the photo to bleed over the border. I love it when that happens.


This guy I know too! Even if these packs are rookie hunts, fun to get a vet every now and then. Also interesting that the card design is a mirror image of the Kassas with all the design elements on the opposite side of the card. I also see that this card had two photo elements overlapping the border. 

And those are the best two cards in the blaster. Not exactly a hot box. But, two good Sox cards is a good blaster.

How did yours go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week