Thursday, March 11, 2021

2020 Topps Stadium Club Blaster!

It's time to open another blaster! This time we'll go back to 2020 Topps Stadium Club! I know. What am I doing talking about 2020 cards still? Well, it's my blog so I get to talk about whatever I want! Don't worry, though, it's a short one today. So, how'd I do? Let's see!


Here are the highlights...


And, by highlights, I obviously mean "A picture of the box"


And "All the packs lined up in a row".


Which I showed you because this is far and away the best card in the box. It's not even a Red Sox card. Although, it's closer than most. I bet Mike is glad he got his first visit to Fenway out of the way early in his career. Maybe now he just go ahead and be "Mike" as opposed to "Carl's grandson" for a little bit longer. Although, this is a pretty nice picture of the two of them.

But not really enough to carry this dud of a box.

How did your box turn out?

3 comments:

  1. You're lucky to get your hands on a TSC blaster. I'd buy one for the widevision card alone if I could find one.

    The packs really weren't worth showing, huh? Not even a decent photo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sorry. I guess I was just in a funk with this one. I showed more pictures from my previous blaster, including the widevision. My problem with the widevision is that I don't know what to do with them. They don't fit in anything.

      Delete
  2. I have a blaster sitting on a shelf... but probably won't open it anytime soon unless I find a nice starter set one day and I attempt to build it.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week