Monday, March 22, 2021

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 51 (451-459)

I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set.

Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.

How about we continue with page 51?


Red Sox Cards on the Page  

1. Yay! Hello there Doug Griffin


Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool 

World Series cards are absolutely cool. Whatever is going on with Claude Osteen's hat is also weirdly cool. 


My favorite card on the page 

Not a lot of amazing choices today, so the clear winner is the Mario Mendoza. I mean, the rookie card of the namesake of the Mendoza line? That's a fun card to have in my collection.


What would your answers to those last two categories be?

3 comments:

  1. Favorite is probably Coluccio because he's obviously looking back at a ball that got by him. Coolest goes to the AL playoff card because of it's great action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, I liked the Osteen when I was a kid.

    Coolest now is the Mendoza, both the front and the cartoon on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ALCS card is very cool. That is some bad airbrushing on Osteen's hat.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week