Thursday, September 24, 2020

2020 Topps Heritage Blaster!

You may remember that the Easter Bunny was good to me this year, bringing plenty of card packs for me to open. This box represents the last one from that haul! I wanted to share it with you because, well, some of you might like it.

So here it is, a box of 2020 Topps Heritage!

I'm sure you've all seen plenty of this set by now. But, you can always skip over this. Right?

So...here are the highlights...


Starting with...the unopened box!



The hedge is back! Unfortunately, Workman won't be after he was recently dealt to the Phillies. Lots of memories.


I'll be honest, I din't realize Xander finished among the RBI leaders. I knew he had a bunch...but didn't register that it would be enough to make it on this card.


Speaking of RBI, this guy knows how to get them as well. With Xander, that's one heck of a left side of the infield. Hard to think of one better. Especially going forward.


Fisk Flashbacks are always fun. Especially when they flash back to something other than the 1975 World Series. As amazing as that series was...it's nice to remember that Fisk did other things in his career as well.

So, a solid if not spectacular box.

How did yours go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week