Tuesday, September 1, 2020

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 28 (244-252)

  I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set. 

Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.

How about we continue with page 28?


Red Sox Cards on the Page:  0. No Sox, but there is a...well...you know.

Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool: Team cards are cool. And, while Bill Buckner isn't a Hall of Famer, it is an early card of someone with a pretty long and memorable career.

My favorite card on the page: Either the Buckner or Lolich. Both players had long careers that were star-worthy. Probably give the edge to Lolich with the appearance of his warm up jacket.

What would your answers to those last two categories be?

1 comment:

  1. Not a lot on this page that I saw as a kid. The only one in fact is the Mickey Lolich, which I saw first in mini form. And I can't see that card without picturing the clock in the cartoon on the back.

    So that would be my favorite card on the page.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week