Thursday, September 3, 2020

2019 Topps Update Blaster!

You may remember that the Easter Bunny was good to me this year, bringing plenty of card packs for me to open. I'm still working my way through the boxes. I thought I'd continue to share them with you because, well, some of you might like it.

We'll continue with the next box, a second box of 2019 Topps Update!

I'm sure you've all seen plenty of this set by now. But, you can always skip over this. Right?

So...here are the highlights...


OK. So, not exactly a highlight. But, it's a nice shot of a full box!


The first Red Sox! Shawaryn pitched 14 innings for the Sox in 2019, and gave up 22 earned runs.


Still waiting for Chavis to break out...but might be running out of time. He's only 25...but we'll have to stop using the word "only" pretty soon.


Always nice to get an Eovaldi. He's the Sox ace this year, and one of the few bright spots.

Not exactly bright enough to carry a box, though. This break was a tough one.

Hope you did better.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't open any of this stuff, but I bought a hand collated set off eBay to go along with my S1 and S2 sets.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week