Thursday, September 14, 2023

2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Blaster!

Here's more of something new. I mentioned last time that I don't even know what these are. And, I'm not sure it's any more clear this time. All I'm sure of is that Topps calls them 2022 cards, for some reason thinks 2022 is the platinum anniversary of 1953, and they're shiny cards. Beyond that it's just fun to open packs. Right? 

Let's see how it went!


Here's the box again. Doesn't make things any clearer.


And all the packs.


Here's a shiny Jackie Bradley Jr. Nice card. And, I think this is apparently a 2022 card set...this might count as him being an active Red Sox card.


As opposed to Rick Ferrell who is most definitely a former Red Sox. And not one that shows up in many modern sets...as far as I can remember.


As opposed to Pedro, who shows up quite a bit as a former player. But, that's OK by me. I mean...it's Pedro. Even if I don't chase them as part of the PC...I'll never turn down a Pedro.

And there you have it. Three Red Sox cards, 2 +/- of them former players. But, still a lot of fun to open.

How did your box go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week