Thursday, April 14, 2022

2021 Topps Series Two Blaster Break!

It's time to open another one of these! I've been opening a few of the "big blasters" lately, but now we'll go back to the standard size. Does fewer cards mean less to talk about? Guess we'll have to see. You know what the cards look like, but not what I got this time!

Let's see how it went!


Yup. Remember the box? It sure screams excitement to me.


Same thing with the packs...in a creepy sort of way.


Red Sox all-star closer Matt Barnes. Here's hoping he finds that firm from the first half of last year. The Sox sure could use it. Nice use of the horizontal format with this shot.


This one too, naturally. I can just feel the joy oozing out from the sides of this card. Wonder which moment this one is capturing.


Xander in the throwback design. I'm on record as enjoying the throwback design, even if Topps does overuse them a bit. I'd just prefer variety...which I think the 2004 design provides, and that Topps not put a player in a design they've appears in before. Especially in that year's base set. So this works for Xander here. But, Topps shouldn't put Pujols in this style.


We got an all-star, and now the opening day starter. While this year didn't start the way we'd all prefer for Nate, I think we can all expect big things from him this year.

So, there's how it went. Nothing super exciting, but some fun Red Sox cards.

What did you like?


No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week