Monday, April 4, 2022

2021 Topps Gypsy Queen Blaster!

Another box of Gypsy Queen! I'll say it again that this strikes me as an unnecessary product. Allen & Ginter already covers the old fashioned style card. But, I guess having options is never a bad thing.

How did I do in this box? There's only one way to find out.

Let's have a look!



As always, the box. Just in case you were confused.


And, the packs. Five of them this time.


Still not thrilled with the combo of the action shot and the old-time feel. If you're going to go all ornate and elegant with the borders, I think you need a portrait. Maybe it's just me.


Some sort of insert featuring Xander. I have no idea what's going on here.


I do enjoy how Devers has his elbow sticking beyond the border. I'm a sucker for that. 


Another Bogaerts. A fancy purple one this time. How fancy?


"Numbered to 250" fancy.


And we'll finish with this green Verdugo sticking his bat over the border. The green isn't as fancy as the purple, apparently.

And there you have it. Numbered Sox are always fun, even if this set doesn't exactly wow me.

How did your box go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week