Pitchers and Catchers finally report! One more step is out of the way. The only realy problem with today? I really don't like spring training. It's such a tease. It's almost baseball, but it isn't. I'm glad it's here...don't get me wrong. Now, it's just the long wait until Opening Day.
Sunday, February 19, 2012
It's Today!!!
It's here!
Pitchers and Catchers finally report! One more step is out of the way. The only realy problem with today? I really don't like spring training. It's such a tease. It's almost baseball, but it isn't. I'm glad it's here...don't get me wrong. Now, it's just the long wait until Opening Day.
I don't know if I can wait.
Pitchers and Catchers finally report! One more step is out of the way. The only realy problem with today? I really don't like spring training. It's such a tease. It's almost baseball, but it isn't. I'm glad it's here...don't get me wrong. Now, it's just the long wait until Opening Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What people are reading this week
-
Even if they don't know his name, every Red Sox fan is familiar with David Mellor's work. As senior director of grounds for the Red ...
-
Section 36 has another visitor! Alyssa Maitoza is a dancer, a Red Sox fan, and the current Miss Bristol County. She is presently gea...
-
When I wondered to myself last week whether John Henry was allowed to make money , I didn't realize my wonderments would be put to the t...
-
Yup. David price is not Pedro Martinez. I know. Not exactly an earth shattering statement. After all, there will only be one Pedro Mart...
-
With all the hoopla at the end of the season surrounding David Ortiz , this one just seemed like a natural fit. How had Ortiz performed whi...

That's funny, how you say it's a tease. That's just how I feel. Excited because it means real baseball is close, but "myeh" because, well, it's not real baseball!
ReplyDelete