Tuesday, October 13, 2020

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 33 (289-297)

I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set. 

Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.


How about we continue with page 33?




Red Sox Cards on the Page:  0. After a great showing on the last page, the Sox are shutout again.


Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool: Wow. I’m not sure. None of my usual categories are represented here. No young Hall of Famers. No managers as players. No team cards. I guess I’ll have to go with the three different cards showing off the powder blue uniforms.


My favorite card on the page: Again, nothing really to write home about. I guess I’ll go with Sudakis as the only semi-true action shot in the bunch. Although, even calling that one “action” is pushing it.


What would your answers to those last two categories be?

3 comments:

  1. I'm torn between Sharon's 'stache or Kusick's shades...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funky Topps team logo painting on the hat of Ken Rudolph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geoff Zahn and Alan Foster were favorites when I was collecting the set that year. Zahn was the second Dodger card I owned, after the Steve Yeager.

    The Matlack card, though, was always cool and that's what makes this page cool.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week