Thursday, August 27, 2020

2020 Topps Opening Day Blaster!

You may remember that the Easter Bunny was good to me this year, bringing plenty of card packs for me to open. I'm still working my way through the boxes. I thought I'd continue to share them with you because, well, some of you might like it.

We'll continue with the next box, a second box of 2020 Opening Day!

I'm sure you've all seen plenty of this set by now. But, you can always skip over this. Right?

So...here are the highlights...


Yup. I have the right box.


A nice foiled version of Andrew Benintendi. The red sure looks great on a Red Sox card, don't you think?


Certainly better than this dull grey does. When you see them side by side, that really stands out.


Of course, there would be no 2020 Opening Day for EdRo. One of the 36 million things that are weird when you talk about 2020. 

You can never expect to get much from a product like Opening Day. And, this box really proved that since those were the best of the bunch.

Hope your boxes went better.

2 comments:

  1. Don't think I opened any of this. If I did, it wasn't very memorable ;D That being said... I enjoy the OD Mascot inserts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Topps really should have gone for team-color over grey. The red looks so much better!

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week