Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I Did It!

That's right! This right here is my 28th post in the last 28 days!

Mush like the last time I tried this, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Once I made the rule, I was somehow motivated to actually write a post every day. No more "I'll wait until tomorrow, now I'll twitter." I said twitter can wait I need to post.

Now, I'll be the first to admit that not every post was worthy of a Pulitzer. OK, none of them are worthy of a Pulitzer. But, most of them were pretty darn good. 

And, just like I'd hoped, it got me rolling again. I refound a push to post. I rediscovered some different times to add writing to my day. I thought of some different angles to tackle. I asked for more visitors. It was good for me, and good for the blog.

I hope you agree.

Just don't expect a post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week